Cut along the dotted line.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Use the Proper Terminology

I have this problem where I don't know how to deal with boys. Being a boy, I thought this would be easy, but gay boys act more like girls. Or maybe more like boys and I just don't know it. It's not like I know how to deal with girls either. When a coworker says "Wanna fuck?” how seriously are you supposed to take it? Bathroom or janitor's closet? Elevator? Do you want space to lie down? Do you want me to lie down? Will we cuddle afterwards? Will you touch my face? I have a lot of dishes to do...

I told him I was free that Thursday. I was serious, at least.
Communication is difficult as it is, but it's worse when you throw sex into it. The expectation (at least as I perceive it) is that you finagle your way around the issue and drop hints without getting too creepy. I have a tendency to get too creepy. I just think we're all better off by being forward. So don't be surprised if you jokingly ask if I'd like to fuck you and I pull out my planner.

How's Monday looking for you?

5 comments:

Squid said...

Monday works great. :)

Squid said...

You have no idea how much I like anal beads.

Michelle said...

i'm having a hard time deciphering your stories from your actual life, and i like it.

and no, i won't smile.

btdill said...

Sorry, but Monday doesn't work. How is your Tuesday?

Ah hell.. let's do it right now!

Ruthie A. said...

Jameson. We should be blog friends. Yes?